Kindness from the heart.
I am so proud of our girl - wanted to share it here, for family (beyond UA)! And a special thank you to all those, who have touched the lives of Marley, Charlie, and David! I simply cannot thank you enough! I think we all needed, this today. Xoxo



From Marley's teacher: I was so excited to share Marley and Sam's story with my classes today! It was pretty fun telling the PM class with Marley present. I told it as an "anonymous" story about a boy and a girl in kindergarten and at the end I got to reveal that it was a TRUE story and they actually knew the girl and the boy. The class was SO excited when I said, "...and they are in OUR kindergarten class!" Marley was beaming. It felt so good giving her that Windermere Way sticker!



From Marley's teacher: I was so excited to share Marley and Sam's story with my classes today! It was pretty fun telling the PM class with Marley present. I told it as an "anonymous" story about a boy and a girl in kindergarten and at the end I got to reveal that it was a TRUE story and they actually knew the girl and the boy. The class was SO excited when I said, "...and they are in OUR kindergarten class!" Marley was beaming. It felt so good giving her that Windermere Way sticker!
