Uncle Peter DiVenere
In 2 days, I will meet Dad and Mary in SC to say - see you later, to a family legend! Our dad met Peter, playing on rival hs football teams in CT and then went on to play together at the Univ of SC. He is one of our very special 'football uncles', who loved Mary and I as if we were his own. I went looking for a date and old pictures... and it was only 17 years ago, this college kid made a collage for our Uncle Peter (even dated it). I can hear him now... but man, so grateful tonight this graced my hands as it did! These photos are cherished beyond my wildest imagination. This tough guy taught me that real men - protect their house, adore their wives, love without boundaries, can share feelings, and laugh without hesitation. And he was the best friend - the best lifetime friend - we could have dreamed of, for our dad. We love you so much Uncle Peter, so much! Xoxo

